Across for iPad Pro 9.7" case with shoulder strap
is the latest addition to our collection of hands-free tablet cases. With the help of our quick-adjust strap you can work on your tablet anywhere. Smartly folds several ways for reading, watching movies and for work - see the pics. Leather version of the case is made in Florence, Italy. We also have the Across case/holder for iPad Pro 12.9".
Across for iPad Pro 9.7" is a hands-free carrying case, holder, backpack and stand.
- Fits iPad models A1673, A1674, A1675.
Does not fit non-pro iPad 9.7” 2017, 2018.
- GL (genuine leather) model is made in Italy.
- Protects your iPad from a fall.
- Allows to work standing up with both hands free to type, both in a landscape and in portrait modes.
- Understated, slim, simple, elegant design.
- Premium quality.
- Tight custom fit.
- All ports fully accessible.
- Protects camera lens when not in use.
- Genuine Italian leather or synthetic.
- High quality polished and plated metal hardware.
- Hi-tech microfiber suede lining protects the screen.
- Reliable hook and loop closure.
- Seat-belt material of the shoulder strap is light and strong.
- Special sliding buckle for a step-less one-hand-one-motion strap adjustment.
- The strap length is roughly 60" clip to clip. The strap fits most body types, as it is adjustable on both ends.
- Wear it as a messenger bag, a shoulder bag or as a backpack. Or simply use it as a portfolio.
- Takes only seconds to change from a cross-body carry mode to backpack to hands-free mode.
- Smartly folds to give you an incline when working at a desk. You have two options here.
- Works as a stand for watching movies.
- Accepts many credit card readers, like Square, to turn your iPad into a mobile POS (Point of sale).
Will my Microsoft Surface fit in this case? No, it will not. The case is custom designed to fit only the specific iPad model. We are working on the case for the Surface, make sure you add yourself to the mailing list - scroll to the bottom of any page.
Can I charge my iPad without taking it out of Across? But of course. All ports are accessible and align perfectly. Across fits your iPad like a fine leather glove.
What kind of leather do you use? 100%, high quality Italian leather. It is specially treated for water resistance and to eliminate the dye bleeding (it will not rub off).
I have an Otterbox, Incase, Lifeproof, etc. case. Can I put my iPad in that case into Across? No, it will not fit. The iPad has to go in naked.
Can I take photos without taking out the iPad out of the case? Yes, absolutely. You can fold the case in a way that the camera lens is exposed with the flap neatly held in place by Velcro.
Does the case have the auto on-off magnetic feature? No. we dropped this since iPad Air. It was too problematic for this type of a case.
How do I correctly adjust the length of the strap? First, you slide the cam plastic buckle with a little tongue all the way down (to lengthen the strap to the max). Then adjust the other end of the strap so that your iPad is somewhere at the belly button level when worn as a "mobile desk" for hands-free use. This will also position your iPad correctly on your back when worn as a backpack. You may want to tuck in the free end of the strap into the loop. This end of the strap is meant to be set only once. Then you only use the "quick-adjust" sliding buckle to change the length.