Across carrying case for iPad Pro 12.9" with shoulder strap, 2018 3rd Generation
was designed to make it easy to carry around the Really Big iPad, and to work on your tablet even when standing up - with both hands free to type. The hands-free case features a wider 1.5 inch strap to accommodate a heavier and bigger device. When seated, you can fold the case in several different ways to prop up the iPad Pro for reading, watching movies and for work - see the pics. Designed in Boston and made in Florence, Italy.
Across for iPad Pro 12.9 is a carrying case, sling backpack, cross-body bag and stand.
- Protects your iPad from a fall.
- Allows to work standing up with both hands free to type, both in a landscape and in portrait modes, with camera lens exposed.
- Understated, slim, simple, elegant design.
- Premium quality.
- Tight custom fit.
- All ports fully accessible.
- Protects camera lens when not in use.
- Genuine Italian leather.
- High quality polished and plated metal hardware.
- Hi-tech microfiber suede lining protects the screen.
- Reliable hook and loop closure.
- Seat-belt material of the shoulder strap is light and strong.
- Special sliding buckle for a step-less one-hand-one-motion strap adjustment.
- The strap length is roughly 60" clip to clip. The strap fits most body types, as it is adjustable on both ends.
- Strap for the iPad Pro 12.9" case is 1.5" / 38mm wide.
- Wear it as a messenger bag, a shoulder bag or as a sling backpack. Or simply use it as a folio/cover.
- Only takes seconds to change from a cross-body carry mode to backpack to hands-free mode.
- Smartly folds to give you an incline when working at a desk. You have several options here.
- Works as a stand for watching movies.
I see pictures of cases in various colors? What colors do you have? Our main stock is black. We also make a small run of brown-cognac cases from stiff, smooth, beautiful Cuoio leather. This is a special kind of leather. It is not sealed and it will develop patina, scuffs and stains over time. It smells like a pair of fine Italian leather shoes. Each piece is unique.
Is there an Apple Pencil holder - I can see it on some pics? 2015 and 2017 versions (Generations 1, 2) do not have the Pencil holder. Newest 2018 Gen. 3 case does indeed have a storage and charging place for the Pencil.
Will my Microsoft Surface fit in this case? No, it will not. The case is custom designed to fit only the specific iPad model. We hope to add the case for the Surface, make sure you add yourself to the mailing list - scroll to the bottom of any page.
Can I charge my iPad without taking it out of Across? Of course. All ports are accessible and align perfectly. Across fits your iPad like a fine leather glove.
What kind of leather do you use? 100%, high quality Italian leather. It is specially treated for water resistance and to eliminate the dye bleeding (it will not rub off).
I have an Otterbox, Incase, Lifeproof, etc. case. Can I put my iPad in that case into Across? No, it will not fit. The iPad has to go in naked.
Can I take photos without taking out the iPad out of the case? Yes, absolutely. You can fold the case in a way that the camera lens is exposed with the flap neatly held in place by Velcro.
How do I correctly adjust the length of the strap? First, you slide the cam plastic buckle with a little tongue all the way down (to lengthen the strap to the max). Then adjust the other end of the strap so that your iPad is somewhere at the belly button level when worn as a "mobile desk" for hands-free use. This will also position your iPad correctly on your back when worn as a backpack. You may want to tuck in the free end of the strap into the loop. This end of the strap is meant to be set only once. Then you only use the "quick-adjust" sliding buckle to change the length.