This genuine leather iPad carrying case with a quick-adjust shoulder strap
is painstakingly designed and crafted with precision
for a perfect fit. ACROSS not only protects your tablet from a fall
, but also turns into a mobile desk
and allows you to work standing up with both hands free to type
. The case also converts into a sling-type mini-backpack. Take a look at photos and watch the video to see how it all works - and why our customers say that "Across is the best iPad case - ever" (we humbly agree). Across is also available in high quality synthetic leather. If you need storage options, check out our award winning Platforma leather messenger bag for iPad
(works with other tablets, too). VIDEO
Across is a hands-free iPad carrying case, backpack and stand. It fits iPad 2, 3, 4, but not the first generation. Across for iPad Air and Mini is coming soon.
- Protects your iPad from a fall.
- Allows to work standing up with both hands free to type, both in a landscape and in portrait modes.
- Understated, slim, simple, elegant design.
- Premium quality.
- Tight custom fit.
- All ports fully accessible.
- Protects camera lens when not in use.
- Genuine full grain cowhide - or synthetic leather.
- High quality polished and plated hardware.
- Hi-tech microfiber suede lining protects the screen.
- Reliable hook and loop closure.
- Seat-belt material of the shoulder strap is light and strong.
- Special sliding buckle for a step-less one-hand-one-motion strap adjustment.
- The strap length is roughly 60" clip to clip. The strap fits most body types, as it is adjustable on both ends.
- Wear it as a mini-messenger bag, a shoulder bag or as a backpack. Or simply use it as a portfolio.
- Takes 2 seconds to change from a cross-body carry mode to backpack to hands-free mode.
- Thin enough to wear you iPad under clothing.
- Smartly folds to give you an incline when working at a desk. You have two options here.
- Works as a stand for watching movies.
- Automatic magnetic On-Off switch (Apple Smart Cover style).
- Patent pending.
Will other than iPad tablets fit into Across (Like my Nexus / Samsung Galaxy / Microsoft Surface?) Currently, we only make Acrosses for iPad 2,3,4. We are considering expanding the line. Drop us a note if you want your tablet included.
Can I charge my iPad without taking it out of Across? Yes. All ports are accessible and align perfectly. Across fits your iPad like a fine leather glove.
Do you have an Across for the iPad Mini? No yet. But we will.
What kind of leather do you use? Genuine full grain cowhide, specially treated for water resistance and to eliminate the dye bleeding (it will not rub off).
I have an Otterbox, Incase, Lifeproof, etc. case. Can I put my iPad in that case into Across? No, it will not fit. The iPad has to go in naked.
Can I take photos without taking out the iPad out of the case? Yes, absolutely. You can fold the case in a way that the camera lens is exposed with the flap neatly held in place by Velcro.
How do I correctly adjust the length of the strap? First, you slide the cam plastic buckle with a little tongue all the way down (to lengthen the strap to the max). Then adjust the other end of the strap so that your iPad is somewhere at the belly button level when worn as a "mobile desk" for hands-free use. This will also position your iPad correctly on your back when worn as a backpack. You may want to tuck in the free end of the strap into the loop. This end of the strap is meant to be set only once. Then you only use the "quick-adjust" sliding buckle to change the length.